Personal Injury Attorney San Antonio Texas
Have you been injured?
If you or a loved one is faced with a catastrophic injury because of someone else’s negligence it can be a stressful and overwhelming time. The last thing you need is the hassle of dealing with an insurance company that may be trying to minimize your recovery by playing hardball and giving you the runaround. Call me at (210) 598-8286 or online today for a free, no obligation consultation.
Serious personal injury can occur in many different ways, whether from a car accident, 18-wheeler accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall, defective product, or dangerous property. You should not be forced to live with the consequences of an avoidable accident. Those that cause the harm should be held accountable for the damage they cause.
It may be in your best interests to hire a personal injury attorney if:
- you are seriously injured and require medical treatment;
- you need future medical treatment due to an ongoing injury;
- a negligent driver, manufacturer, or property owner deny responsibility;
- the insurance claims adjuster is pressuring you to settle. This may be a sign that the insurance company is trying to take advantage of you. You could be short-changed if you settle too quickly, especially if you have missed work and have costly medical bills.
- you feel you are being short changed and are not being fully and properly compensated for your losses.
- an automobile accident
- 18-wheeler accident
- motorcycle accident
- bicycle accident
- pedestrian accident
- dangerous premises (premises liability)
- slip and fall
- defective products (products liability)
- traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- wrongful death
- construction accident
- workplace injury
- amusement park injury
- nursing home abuse / edler abuse
- spinal cord injury
- swimming pool accident
- industrial plant explosion
- gas explosion
- burn injury
It is important to receive medical treatment immediately after your accident. You should not assume that you are okay. If you were involved in a serious accident, you should seek and receive medical treatment to make sure that you are fully compensated for your losses.
How soon after an accident should you hire a personal injury attorney?
If you have been seriously injured because of someone else’s negligence it important that you hire an attorney immediately.
- In Texas you only have two years in which to file a claim against someone who has caused you harm. If two years have passed, then your right to seek compensation is terminated;
- It is important to document facts about the accident while they are still fresh and to preserve evidence for the case.
- Any witnesses to the accident need to be located and contacted. As time passes, people forget what they actually saw or what actually happened. It is important to talk to those who witnessed the accident as soon as possible in order to get an accurate account of what they witnessed.
Call me at (210) 598-8286 or contact me online today so that I can help make this stressful time easier for you. I am dedicated to getting you the compensation and justice you deserve. I serve San Antonio and surrounding areas including Boerne, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Canyon Lake, New Braunfels and the Texas Hill Country.
Whether it is settling your case or trying your case before a jury, I will obtain the results you deserve. It is my mission to get to the best possible outcome for your case either through litigation, an out of court settlement, or through careful mediation. I will work closely with you to get the resolution you deserve.
It is important that the Law Firm you choose has the experience, resources, and knowledge to handle your case from beginning to end. I am dedicated to recovering the full measure of justice that you are entitled to whether through settlement or litigation.
When dealing with the legal system, there will be many obstacles along the way with challenges to overcome. You need an attorney with you who will help you navigate the Texas legal system and make sure your rights are protected and your needs are met. At Amanda L. James Law, you will get just that. You will get an attorney that will work hard to make sure you receive the resolution you deserve.
You need an attorney that approaches each case with an expectation of going to trial regardless of the outcome. At Amanda L. James Law, you will get an attorney that will diligently gather facts about your case and carefully design a legal strategy with the courtroom in mind.
Don’t fall victim to unscrupulous retailers, manufacturers, or service providers. Contact me today for a free consultation to determine whether you have a viable cause of action against a retailer, manufacturer, or service provider because they engaged in some type of unconscionable act.
Available By Appointment Only
7 Days a Week